Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Introducing Five Boxes Etsy Store!

Nick and Sheila are happy to announce our new online store where we will sell the stuff we want to get rid of!

Check it out!

www.fiveboxes.etsy.com

Please note that I have just set this shop up, so at the moment there is only one item listed.

I chose James Joyce's Ulysses as our first vintage book.

By visiting our store you will be supporting the Five Boxes mission...to clean out our lives!

We will be offering our stuff at good prices.

Be sure to tell your friends about our sites!

2 comments:

  1. yeah! Five Boxes store is online! Good luck with that - you never know what people want. I've been trying to sell my digital drums for 2 years now. I posted it last night on Etsy and it sold already!!!! I think you'll do well with your vintage books! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought etsy was just for homemade stuff. You might get even more traffic by opening an eBay store, but I don't know how to do that or what the fee structure is.

    ReplyDelete